We have a great selection of rare RSD Black Friday releases in store this Friday 26th November 10am to 6pm. These titles will be available for sale online from 8am Saturday 27th.
RSD Black Friday releases in store are:
- U2's 40th anniversary limited edition EP includes the studio version of ‘Gloria’ plus three live versions from three different decades. Transparent yellow 12" 180-gm vinyl with poster.
- Belle And Sebastian If You're Feeling Sinister 25th Anniversary edition, pressed on coloured vinyl for the first time. Red Vinyl.
- Leonard Cohen - Songs of Love And Hate - 50th anniversary edition on 180 gram opaque white vinyl, with updated / re-typeset embossed packaging that includes a brand new 8 page 12x12 lyric booklet.
- Miles Davis’ Live-Evil turns 50 in November - limited edition opaque teal colored vinyl.
- New transparent blue vinyl version of Lana Del Rey's Chemtrails Over The Country Club with exclusive cover.
- Joe Strummer - Johnny Appleseed 'To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Joe Strummer’s groundbreaking Global A Go-Go album Dark Horse Records release a 12” pink vinyl reissue of the original Joe Strummer and The Mescaleros 7” single ‘Johnny Appleseed’.
- Boston 1971: An historic early recording of Aerosmith in their rehearsal room - just the band, crew and friends captured on Joe Perry's tape recorder.
- 10th anniversary special pressing of Evanescence's self titled album on purple smoke vinyl.
- A limited edition reissue of the Dire Straits 1993 live EP Encores, remastered and pressed on pink vinyl with the inclusion of an exclusive 12” print
- The Boo Radleys - A Full Syringe & Memories Of You black 12" vinyl limited to 500 copies.
- Broken Social Scene - Feel Good Lost (20th Anniversary) double LP
- Various - You Can't Sit Down - A crazy 22-track collection containing some of the biggest funk/soul dance craze hits from the Philadelphia label that got the world dancing in the early 1960s.
- Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone - re-make of the original 1985 'Merry Christmas Everyone' vinyl advent calendar containing die-cut advent openings.
- Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears Picture Disc
- Jimi Hendrix Paris 67
- Maxwell - Now 'root beer brown' vinyl limited to 600 copies
- Various - Tickets For Doomsday: heavy psychedelic funk, soul, ballads and dirges
- Motorhead - Live In Madrid - Previously unreleased live album from a set of tapes recently discovered in Lemmy's archive. This show was recorded in Madrid, Spain in 1995 on the Sacrifice tour and sees the band at their ferocious best.
- Smith/Kotzen - Better Days - Brand new 4 track EP from the critically acclaimed partnership between guitarists and vocalists Adrian Smith (Iron Maiden) and Richie Kotzen (Winery Dogs).
- Americana Railroad - consists of 19 classic and original train songs performed by a variety of artists from the worlds of Americana and Rock.
BROWSE ALL THE RSD BLACK FRIDAY STOCK HERE
There have been some RSD Black Friday items delayed - we'll update the stock on here as they arrive - please CONTACT the shop if you'd like more info.
Shop fave Chaise Longue is the debut single from Isle of Wight indie rock duo Wet Leg - we have limited copies of the 7" single in stock.
El Michels Affair follows up the massive success of their full length Yeti Season with The Abominable EP. A collection of unreleased tracks, alternate takes, and instrumentals from the Yeti Season recording sessions. Limited edition baby yeti blue coloured vinyl
Elbow release their ninth studio album, Flying Dream 1. Limited edition green vinyl version available.
Sting returns with a new album The Bridge - we have the 13 brand new tracks double album in stock now.
To celebrate the UK transmission of the acclaimed eight-part cocaine crime drama, ZeroZeroZero, Rock Action have release Mogwai's soundtrack for the very first time on double white vinyl and CD.
Newcastle singer songwriter Richard Dawson teams up with 'genre-straddling pioneers of The New Wave Of Finnish Heavy Metal' Circle to release Henki. 'True to its name, while Henki is influenced, in part by heavy-metal bands, it does not sound like any metal album you will have heard before...each of Henki’s seven tracks deal with special plants throughout history. In stock we have limited edition double green LP with 12x12" print and CD.
New indie pop/shoegaze band Swansea Sound formed in lockdown and release Live At The Rum Puncheon now in stock on CD & vinyl.
40th Anniversary double LP version of Rolling Stones' Tattoo You.
With his new remix album, Deciphering The Message, the Chicago-based drummer and producer Makaya McCraven digs through the Blue Note Records vaults to put a modern bounce on classics by Art Blakey, Horace Silver, Hank Mobley, Dexter Gordon, Kenny Burrell, and Eddie Gale, among others.
50th Anniversary edition of Cat Stevens’ Teaser and the Firecat is out on 180gm black vinyl.
Jarv Is - Beyond The Pale - Remix Ed... - new on vinyl
BROWSE THE NEW RELEASES HERE
Live Music in Louth this week...
Louth Blues Club - The Hoochie Coochie Club - presents The Stealer and SHERIFF ANTS TREPRENEUR at the Royal British Legion Hall on Saturday 27th November. Admission is £5 advance and £6 on the door. Tickets available in store.
Louth band The Pelican are playing their originals and covers at the Kings Head, Louth on Friday 3rd December at 8pm. Support from Bale.
Plus we had several 'new' 2nd hand collections arrived at the shop, brilliant cds and vinyl.
We look forward to seeing you
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Aerosmith, Belle And Sebastian, Broken Social Scene, Circle, Dire Straits, El Michels Affair, Elbow, Evanescence, Jarv Is, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Strummer, Lana Del Rey, Leonard Cohen, Makaya McCraven, Maxwell, Miles Davis, Mogwai, Motorhead, Ozzy Osbourne, Richard Dawson, Rolling Stones, RSD Black Friday, Shakin Stevens, Sting, Swansea Sound, The Boo Radleys, U2, Wet Leg